Hello there, it’s been a while!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic thursday evening, I’m so sorry that I have been MIA on the blog recently! I took a little break to get a few things figured out and I have some exciting news! 

wait for it…


wait for it……….




Ok no I’m not engaged yet… (I WISH that was the news) but I AM starting a new blog! I am in the process of finalizing the web design and it should be up and running very soon! So look for that announcement in the next few weeks! I am excited for this new step. The blog’s main purpose will still be 90% wedding inspiration, but the other 10% will be a mix of style inspiration, love stories, and other pretty, happy, feels-so-good-it-knocks-your-socks-off content that you are sure to enjoy. 

So for all you followers who stuck with me through the thick (wedding related spam) and the thin (little to know posting…) 

Thank You :) I can’t wait to show you what’s next!



4 notes


#blog news



Really love seeing herbs in with flowers.


Really love seeing herbs in with flowers.

69 notes

A Little Bit Of Everything: To My Future Wife: ›


Divorce will never be an option. We won’t even talk about it, except to tell each other that it will never happen. There will be times that we will be so pissed off at each other that we’ll want to do it, but I won’t ever let you go. I’ve searched and waited for too…


(via sweetmomos)

499 notes


Gorgeous wedding suite over here.

favorite invites ever!

79 notes


Hi! Love this! Where did the invitations in your most recent post come from? Thanks! Anna

Hello! Do you mean these? :-) by Love vs. Design.

Have a lovely night!

1 note


I have my dress already but I'm having a hard time finding shoes and a veil to match and I was wondering if you have any trips on finding the right one.

Hmm. That’s a tough one. First of all, figure out what you want to stand out most. Is it a shorter dress that would allow you to show off some cute shoes? Or does your dress have a dramatic back detail that you wouldn’t want a veil to hide? Etc…. the thing about mix & matching is finding priorities. A few styles that always work: a strapless gown, traditional veil, & pretty (but wearable) heels in one of your wedding colors. A more detailed gown, birdcage veil, & sweet, neutral pumps. 

You’ll know when you’ve found the right accessories! Just keep looking around on tumblrs and pinterest and something will pop up! :)


1 note

Page 1 of 218






Next ›